These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these.
In the event that you are not completely satisfied with the Cushelle Quilted product, follow these terms and conditions to apply for your money back offer.
Promoter: Essity UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ
1. This Money Back Guarantee offer is open to residents of UK or ROI aged 16+, except employees and their immediate families of Essity (the Promoter), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. The Money Back Guarantee offer can be claimed when Cushelle Quilted is purchased between the following dates at each specified retailer:
Morrisons UK from 24.01.18 until 06.02.18
Ocado UK from 21.02.18 until 20.03.18
Asda UK from 15.03.18 until 18.04.18
Waitrose UK from 21.03.18 until 11.04.18
Co-Op UK from 04.04.18 until 24.04.2018
Dunnes ROI from 20.02.18 until 02.04.18
Tesco ROI from 03.03.18 until 30.04.18
Super Valu ROI from 08.03.18 until 11.04.18
3. IMPORTANT: The Claimant must keep their original itemised till receipt and packaging from the specific retailer and then make a valid claim to be received within 14 days of the relevant purchase date. Claims must be received by the Promoter by the below stipulated dates per retailer and no claims will be accepted after the below dates.
Morrisons UK claims to be received by 20.02.18
Ocado UK claims to be received by 03.04.18
Asda UK claims to be received by 02.05.18
Waitrose UK claims to be received by 25.04.18
Co-Op UK claims to be received by 08.05.18
Dunnes ROI claims to be received by 16.04.18
Tesco ROI claims to be received by 14.05.18
Super Valu ROI claims to be received by 25.04.18
4. The Money Back Guarantee offer is only valid when Cushelle Quilted (4 roll, 9 roll or 16 roll packs) are purchased from one of the following participating stores; Co-Op UK, Ocado UK, Asda UK, Waitrose UK, Morrisons UK, Dunnes ROI, Tesco ROI, Super Valu ROI. Consumers can only claim for 1 Cushelle Quilted item on their receipt.
5. If the consumer is not happy with Cushelle Quilted and completes a genuine written statement of at least 20 words confirming the reasons why, then they will receive a refund by cheque to the value of the purchased product as stated on the relevant specific retailers original receipt, up to the maximum value depending on the specific retailer of £7.75 (Waitrose, Ocado, Morrisons), £6.50 (Asda), £4.00 (Co-op) or the specific retailers in ROI €9.00 (Tesco ROI, Dunnes ROI, SuperValu ROI).
6. To claim on the Money Back Guarantee, the consumer is required to send us their full name, postal address, date of birth, email address, the original itemised till receipt from the relevant retailer dated within their specific promotional dates, which must arrive within 14 days of the purchase date, plus the barcode from the packaging along with a statement of at least 20 words, saying why they were not happy with Cushelle Quilted. Failure to include any of these will render the claim invalid.
Envelopes should be correctly addressed to:
UK:Cushelle Quilted 5943, PO BOX 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR
ROI:Cushelle Quilted 5943, P.O Box 11430, Dublin 15
7. Each valid claim will receive a refund via cheque to the value of the product as stated on the original receipt (but not exceeding depending on the specific retailer £4.00, £6.50 or £7.75 in UK or in ROI €9.00 as detailed in Point 5.), within 28 days. The cheque will be made out to the name of the consumer who has sent in their claim details.
8. Failure to enclose the correct information or claims received with insufficient postage will not be accepted and deemed as rejected. Once cheques have been raised and sent out they cannot be reissued. Any post returned to sender as undelivered due to inaccurate details supplied will be considered unwanted and the claim will be cancelled. Receipts will not be returned.
9. Money Back Guarantee is limited to one claim per household, consisting of a maximum of one transactional receipt. The Promoter will not accept repeat claims from the same households, bulk claims or claims submitted on behalf of other people.
10. The promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim, if in its reasonable view, the claimant’s conduct has been inappropriate, unlawful, or offensive or is likely to bring the promotion into disrepute.
11. No photocopies will be accepted. No claims from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with the application instructions will not be accepted. One claim per properly addressed envelope.
12. Responsibility is not accepted for claims lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Claims (including receipts) will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
13. By claiming on the Money Back Guarantee, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Guarantee and any other purposes to which the entrant has given positive consent. All offer instructions form part of the rules.
14. Money Back Guarantee claims cannot be made via any retailer or instore, or by another other method that is not described within these terms.
15. The terms and conditions of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under the relevant country law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction or the English and Welsh or Irish courts.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter's reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
18. Consumers’ statutory rights remain unaffected.
19. The promoter’s decision is final with regards to all promotional matters.
Policy for the Processing of Personal Data
Information - Personal Data
22. Any visit to the Essity Sites may lead to registration of the IP address used for such access. We also use IP addresses to measure the use of the Sites of Essity. (An IP address is a unique number which makes it possible to sometimes identify a user’s connection to the Internet and it is automatically provided by your web browser each time you view a website.) Such measurement may also include collecting information about how you use the Site which may also include monitoring Site usage to help Essity to improve the Site, to personalize your experience by tailoring the content you see, to optimize your user experience and to determine use frequency. This may also apply in relation to any user accounts you may have with Essity. We may also perform statistical analysis of data collected.
24. Essity may provide your personal data to third parties such as a partner or distributor of our products in order to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected. The data provided by you might be exported to other parties of the Essity Group and/or business partners located in countries within as well as outside of the European Union.
25. Please exercise caution when submitting personal data online. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your passwords and personal information. Your usage of this website constitutes an acknowledgement and assumption of these risks.
Access To and Correction of Personal Data
27. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.