Cushelle June/July Giveaway 2022
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Essity UK Limited, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3EJ (The Promoter).
This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, 10 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7DQ (The Administrator).
- Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Essity Ltd., and their immediate families, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access required and entrants must have an active Facebook account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one to participate – you will require an active email address to do this. See https://www.facebook.com/help/188157731232424 for more details.
- Promotion runs from 12:00pm 29/06/2022 and ends 12:00pm 20/07/2022.
- To enter, you must follow the Cushelle page on Facebook ( Entrants must follow the page and like the post until 27th July 2022.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted, regardless of the number of comments made. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express on their Facebook account.
- The Promoter and their agents reserve the right to reject any entries which contravene these terms and conditions
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries, which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- There is a total of one grand prize music bundle to be won, and 350 runner-up prizes to be won. See clause 12 for prize details.
- 1 x grand prize sent to the winner. The grand prize includes: 1 x year-long Spotify Premium subscription (RRP £99), 1 x Amazon Alexa (RRP £59.99), 1 x Echo Dot (RRP £59.99), and 1 x Amazon Echo Buds (RRP £109.99). Runners up will receive 1 x Kenny toy sent to the address of each runner up. Prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of acceptance of the prize.
- The winner and runners-up will be chosen at random via an independently verified, randomised computer process from all entries within five working days of the closing date. The winner and runners-up will be the first 351 entrants drawn which meet the entry criteria. Proof of ID (full name and age) may be required as part of the verification process.
- The winner and runner ups will be notified of their selection either via public reply to their comment or private message within five working days of the prize draw, and asked to respond via direct message for verification and claim details. If the winner or a runner-up cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of their prize within five days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winner or runner-up who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner or runner-up drawn at the same time as the original.
- For the surname and county of the winner and runners-up send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cushelle Kenny Giveaway – June 2022” to arrive within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county is not published in the event they win by emailing email@example.com before the closing date. However, the Promoter shall provide the surname and county of the winner and runners-up to the Advertising Standards Authority should this be requested.
- It is the responsibility of the winner and runners up to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance for their prize to be processed. The Promoter, The Administrator, and its fulfilment agent cannot be held responsible for winner or runners-up failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Essity Ltd. not to Facebook.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Facebook page or elsewhere during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, associates or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- Under Article 17 of the GDPR individuals have the right to have personal data erased/to be forgotten. Any individual who is no longer happy for their personal information, entry or content to be processed for the purpose stated in section 31, entry or content or would like any inaccuracies rectified, can request this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or can remove their own Facebook comment. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.