Kraft with Kenny T&C's
Last revised: 19/05/2020
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials relating to the Prize Promotion. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is: Essity UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ.
2. The prize promotion is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over excluding employees and the immediate families’ employees of the Promoter, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
3. No purchase necessary. Internet access and Facebook account required to enter.
4. The prize promotion opens at 10am on 21st May 2020 and closes at 00:01 on 1st June 2020.
5. Entry instructions: to enter the prize promotion, go to https://www.facebook.com/cushelletissue/ and leave a comment under the pinned post by uploading a photo of your or your child’s crafty creation (either using a toilet roll or other household products) to the comments. Please note you must be the parent or legal guardian if you upload a child’s creation.
6. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified.
7. The Promoter will remove any entries they consider:
Is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public and family friendly forum;
a. Is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
b. Is considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants;
c. Infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
d. Encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
e. Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
f. Contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
8. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple Facebook accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
9. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us for any reason.
10. Prize Fund: There are four winners who will each receive a bundle consisting of the following items (1x of each): Amazon Fire Tablet, Reusable Sticker Pad Set – Animal World, Mosaics Craft Kit – Animal Homeland, Scratch Rainbow Notes, Liquid Chalk Markers – 6 Colours, Marbling Paint Kit, Step by Step Drawing Book – Cartoon Characters, Super Painter Giant Colouring Poster Pads, Super Soft Modelling Dough Kit – Dinosaur Case, Finger Paint 12 Colour Set. Prizes will be sent by post within 28 days of acceptance.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon.
11. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, credit, or voucher in whole or in part, and cannot be resold.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. Winner Selection: The winners will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all valid entries. Entries will not be judged.
14. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by DM/Private Message via the account provided at point of entry within 3 working days of the closing date, and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
15. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The winners may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity without payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, publishing the winner’s name, their image and any statements made by them concerning the prize promotion and the prize won as part of the prize promotion on the Cushelle social channels and website.
18. By participating in the promotion the participants licence and grant the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their photo for any purpose on the Cushelle social channels and website, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability for up to 12 months post-promotion. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the photo are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that their photo has not been previously published or exploited in any part and that it contains no copyright materials, is their original work, has not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
19. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via any social media channel or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of Cushelle or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize promotion.
21. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the closing date, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants may request their surname and county are not published in the event they win by emailing email@example.com before the closing date. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the surname and county of the prize winner to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its Agents or anyone professionally connected to the prize promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for: any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Facebook page or any combination thereof. The Promoter or its Agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
26. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering you understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
28. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
30. For any enquiries and/or questions related to this prize promotion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.