Prize Draw & Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
The Promoter & Administrator:
Essity UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3EJ (The Promoter).
This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, Unit G, 11 Bell Yard Mews, 175 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TN (The Administrator).
- Promotion is open to residents of The United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Essity UK LTD and their immediate families, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access is required to access the website and an active email address is required to leave a review.
How to Enter:
- To enter participants must leave a review of any Cushelle products listed on https://www.cushelle.com/products/. Entrants must choose a product from the list to review and do so via the official review form. One entry per person only.
- Upon filling in the official review form, participants will receive an email to the email address submitted on the form, inviting them to click on the review confirmation link. Participants must click on the confirmation link in order for their review to be submitted, and entry into the prize draw finalised. Please check both your inbox and junk folder for this email. Participants will also receive an email confirming when their review is live. Participants should contact email@example.com if they do not receive these emails.
- Only one entry per person during the promotional period and only entries submitted during the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Promotion opens at 11:00 on 12/10/2020 and closes at 17.00 on 02/11/2020. Reviews received after closing date will not be included in any prize draw. Essity UK Limited maintains the right to close or change the status of the review function in circumstances beyond their control.
- There is a total of 10 prizes to be won. The winners will be chosen at random via an independently verified, randomised computer process from all valid entries.
THE PRIZES: 10 x £100 digital gift cards to be redeemed online at a huge selection of retailers: https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/select/digital-gift-card. Once activated by the Gift Receiver, the Select Digital Gift Card will have 24 months before expiry.
Winners Notification & Acceptance:
- The winners will be notified of their selection via email within 5 working days of the prize draw and asked to respond for verification and claim details. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of their prize within 72 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winner who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the original. Entrants must make sure to check their spam folder.
- During the claim process the winners may be asked to confirm their name, email address, postal address and age to verify eligibility of the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter nor The Administrator can be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize delivery.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The prizes will be delivered to the relevant winners’ email address within 5 working days of verifying the winners. Winners must make sure to check their spam folder.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ surname and county will be made available on request, for a maximum of three months from the date of prize draw closing date, to those writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Media Bounty Ltd, Unit G, 11 Bell Yard Mews, 175 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TN (The Administrator). Participants may request their name and county is not published in the event they win by emailing email@example.com before the closing date.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries, which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to have their submitted name and entry displayed on (Cushelle) Essity’s social channels and agree that it may be used by Essity for any such purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. The winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter with no recompense. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. If participants choose to include image or photography in their entry they also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 16 years) has parental or guardian consent.
- By submitting any Content, you automatically grant The Promoter a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to publicly display or re-display, use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology whatsoever (including but not limited to The Promoter’s websites, third party websites, online and off line advertising, marketing and promotional materials) throughout the world that is used by The Promoter or its agents in connection with the promotion or marketing of The Promoter, and its products and services for a period of up to 5 years. You represent and warrant to The Promoter that you own all Content and/or have the unencumbered legal right to grant the above-referenced license to The Promoter, with respect to all content that you submit. You also recognise that such materials do not infringe on any third party copyrights or other third party intellectual property rights.
- The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Highstreet Vouchers, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to Essity UK Ltd, not to Highstreet Vouchers, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Entrants further agree that no content will be submitted that:
- Is known to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public and family friendly forum;
- Is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
- Is considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants;
- Infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
- Encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- Contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- The Promoter reserves the right to have these comments removed and the entrant will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.