Hygiene and Care Questions?
Our parents have the answers…
- 5 Family Home Remedies for a Runny Nose
- 5 of Grandma (and Grandpa)'s Best Cold Remedies
- 5 Pollen-Proofing Hay Fever Remedies
- 5 Ways to Deal With Dust Allergies
- Cold and Flu: What’s the Difference?
- How to Blow Your Nose: Tips for Kids
- How to Prevent a Cold from Spreading
- How to Wipe Properly
- We Tried These Natural Cold Remedies (so you don't have to)
Didn't find what you were looking for?
What does hygiene mean to you? Listening to your body, having a great routine and remembering that sometimes those old home remedies work best. Good hygiene is easy to achieve with our helpful guides.
We might take them for granted, but health, hygiene and wellbeing help us to feel secure, confident and contented, no matter what comes our way. That’s why encouraging good hygiene practices, and making sure the household has everything they need to maintain healthy hygiene routines are fundamental to a caring home.
Here you’ll find everything you need to answer those all-important questions, like ‘what is hygiene?’ and ‘why is hygiene important?’, so you can have peace of mind in knowing that your home is healthy and hygienic. From dealing with hay fever to mastering basic hygiene techniques, such as handwashing, this is your one-stop shop for all things health and hygiene.