Craft activities are always a hit, regardless of age, and they don’t have to be complicated – in fact, the simpler, the better. We’ve collected our best crafts ideas for kids and adults, from simple-but-fun crafts, to more advanced craft activities.
If you’re looking for fun craft ideas, we’ve got ideas that will entertain you and your family all year round; from DIY pencil pots to Christmas advert calendars. We’ve also included some great craft ideas for Hamster and Gerbil toys as well as birthday decoration crafts to help you put your own personal touch to the celebrations.
Crafts can be a great way to spend quality time with your loved ones.
- 2 Cheap DIY Fancy Dress Ideas Kids Will Love
- 2 Creative Kids' Birthday Decoration Ideas
- 2 Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
- 2 Easy Ways to Make Wool Pom Poms
- 2 Mother’s Day Craft Ideas She’ll Keep Forever
- 2 scarily simple Halloween crafts for kids
- 3 DIY Cat Toys That'll Look Great in the Living Room
- Beautiful Recycled Cardboard Wall Decorations
- Easy Painting Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- Fast and easy Christmas craft ideas to decorate your tree
- How to Make a Bird Feeder for The Garden
- How to Make a Magic Village Advent Calendar for Kids
- How to Make a Perpetual Calendar
- How to Make an Original Pencil Pot Using Toilet Roll Tubes
- How to Make Hamster and Gerbil Toys
- How to Make Paper Flowers
- How to make puppets for kids – the easy way
- Surprisingly Original Toilet Paper Storage Idea
- The Most Creative Toilet Roll Crafts Around
Didn't find what you were looking for?
2 Easy Ways to Make Wool Pom Poms
Learn how to make pom poms with cardboard and wool using empty toilet rolls and tissues boxes. Making pom poms with recycled materials is easy when you know how!