Cushelle Ratings and Reviews T&Cs
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed
to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have
accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter & Administrator
Essity UK Limited, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3EJ (The Promoter).
This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, 10 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7DQ (The Administrator).
- This prize promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, affiliates, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- First monthly draw is running 00:00 16th December to 00:00 on 16th January. The monthly draw will run at the same period each month. 12 draws in total.
- How to enter the draw:
- To enter, participants must leave a review of any Cushelle products listed on
https://www.cushelle.com/leave-a-review-to-win/. Entrants must choose a product to review and enter
their nickname, town/city, email address, review title, review and star rating on the official form and
press submit. The review should be no more than 100 words and can be submitted
on https://www.cushelle.com/leave-a-review-to-win/ only. Max 1 entry per person per draw.
- The monthly draw will take place on the 15th of every month, except for where this falls on a weekend or bank holiday, where it will subsequently take place on the next working day. The monthly draw will only include valid entries made in the relevant Promotional Period. Entries will not be rolled over from one month to the next month. Entries open at 14:00 on the 14th of each month and close at 13:59 on the 14thth of the following month.
- Reviews received after final closing time on 16th th December 2022 will not be accepted. Essity
UK Limited maintains the right to close or change the status of the review function in
circumstances beyond their control.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be
attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using
multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of
the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be
disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will
be disqualified. Each entrant will only be eligible to win once throughout the promotional
period across all 12draws.
- As used herein, Content means any text, likeness or other material or information you provide
to The Promoter.
Entrants agree that:
- All information that you submit about yourself is accurate and up to date;
- All Content that you submit is accurate, reflects your true opinion, and is based upon
your actual experience with the product being reviewed;
- The Content you submit is original and was created by you;
- The Promoter and its affiliates may use the Content for promotional and other
purposes as set forth in these Rules and you will not be entitled to any compensation
for such use.
You further agree that you shall not submit any Content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of
publicity rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary
- That encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or
violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- That is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public, family-friendly
- That is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or
religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email
addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially
damaging computer programs or files.
The Promoter reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
- Monitor or review the Content you have submitted;
- To remove or refuse to post any Content submitted that The Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or violate any of these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice;
The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. Approved reviews are generally posted within 72 hours. However, The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees
By uploading or submitting any Content, you automatically grant The Promoter a worldwide,
non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to publicly display or re-display,
use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from
and/or distribute such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or
technology whatsoever (including but not limited to The Promoter’s websites, third-party
websites, online and offline advertising, marketing and promotional materials) throughout the
world that is used by The Promoter or its agents in connection with the promotion or
marketing of The Promoter, and its products and services for a period of up to 5 years. You
represent and warrant to The Promoter that you own all Content and/or have the
unencumbered legal right to grant the above-referenced license to The Promoter, with respect
to all Content that you submit. You also recognise that such materials do not infringe on any
third party copyrights or other third party intellectual property rights.
- Each monthly winner will win a £100 Love2Shop Contactless Gift Card:
- The £100 Love2Shop Contactless Gift Card can be spent online and in-store at a wide variety of retailers. For a full list of retailers please visit: https://love2shop.highstreetvouchers.com/faq
- Gift cards are non-refundable and non-transferable. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Love2Shop.
Max 1 prize per person.
Selecting a winner and notification
- Each monthly winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by each monthly
draw closing date via an independently verified, randomised computer process after each
monthly promotion closing date (see clause 4 for details).
- Each monthly winner will be notified via email using the email address provided at the original
time of entry within 5 working days of the closing date to start the claim verification process.
During the verification process winner will be asked to confirm full name, email address and
date of birth for prize fulfilment purposes. Delivery of the prize will be within 2 days of winner
verification. If the winner cannot be contacted after 5 working days from original notification,
or is unable to take the prize, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the
prize (which will subsequently be awarded to a reserve entrant selected at the time of the
initial prize allocation). The prize is not transferable. The Prize is as stated. No cash
alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the
product become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or higher value.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners including, but not limited
to, any entrant’s identity (which they must provide in 5 working days as per notification
timeframe in section 13), and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or
refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe
there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of
this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair
advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will
be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
The monthly winner’s surname and county will be made available on request, for a maximum of three months after each monthly draw closing date, to those writing to Media Bounty Ltd, 10 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7DQ (The Administrator).
By entering the promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required toparticipate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Suchpublicity may include, without limitation, the entrant's name and/or, statements made by theentrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the
Entrants will require Internet access to the website and an active email address to leave a review.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter or Administrator, prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. Names cannot be amended.
It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter, The Administrator, nor its fulfilment agent can be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
Bulk requests or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete, multiple or illegible requests and those which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means, that person’s requests will be disqualified and any award will be void.
The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions
ommunications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption
claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet
In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where
circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the
promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize
the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs,
expenses or claims suffered by participants as a result of registering. The Promoter further
disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to the promotion
The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer, in part or whole, with an alternative of
equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding in all promotional matters.
This Promotional Offer is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts
If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable
then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining
clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Love2Shop or their associates. You understand that you are providing information to the
Promoter and not to the aforementioned. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a
complete liability release for Love2Shop or their associates.