Cushelle WWF campaign: Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller:
Essity UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ
Charity Partnership (Cushelle and WWF-UK):
1.The promoter (Essity UK Ltd) has pledged to donate a maximum of £150,000 to the registered charity WWF-UK.
2. The Charity Partnership will be communicated on 3,000,000 packs of Cushelle products and £0.05 will be donated per pack to WWF-UK. (€0.056 per pack sold in ROI, exchange rate as of 3.11.20).
3. Packs in market from 25.01.21 until 19.04.21. If all promotional packs are not sold or the volume sold is lower than 3,000,000, the Promoter will donate the difference between packs sold to make the donation value £150,000.
4. WWF-UK works to help local communities conserve the natural resources they depend upon; transform markets and policies toward sustainability; and protect and restore species and their habitats. For more information on the Charity, please visit www.wwf.org.uk. There will be a total donation £150,000 made to WWF by Cushelle, of which 50% will fund the Australia Bushfire Appeal and 50% will fund WWF’s wider work
5. WWF-UK is a registered charity in England and Wales (1081247) and in Scotland (SC039593). Registered company 04016725.
6. The partnership will feature on these Participating product packs:
- Cushelle Original 9 roll
- Cushelle Original 12 roll
- Cushelle Original 16 roll
- Cushelle Original 18 roll
- Cushelle Original 24 roll
- Cushelle Original 32 roll
Limitations of liability
7. In the event of any problems or complaints arising, they must be first addressed to the Promoter by emailing email@example.com.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage.
9. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
10. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Ireland or in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.