1 person found this helpful
Cushelle Ultra Quilted. Every 3-ply sheet of velvety soft Cushelle Ultra Quilted has plump air ...
If you’re suffering from diarrhoea, remedies at home can make a real difference. Discover some of the best and simplest home remedies to stop diarrhoea, for whenever you or your family need them.
Diarrhoea treatment at home: the basics
Here are some practical things to do when you’ve got diarrhoea:
- Stay at home.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Pay extra close attention to hygiene. It’s really important you don’t pass on any infectious germs to family members so try these hygiene tips:
- Wash your sheets, clothes etc. separately from others.
- Use moist toilet tissue to make sure you’re extra clean.
- Avoid sharing anything you use for eating and drinking with others.
- Wash your hands regularly and always after using the bathroom.
- Wipe down high traffic areas like door handles with an antibacterial cleaner.
- Eat when you feel able to.
- Get plenty of rest.
When you’re not feeling your best, be as gentle with yourself as possible. Cushelle Ultra Quilted toilet paper provides extra comfort when you need it most.
Home remedies for diarrhoea
Whether you need a home remedy for diarrhoea in adults or children, try out our top four tactics for relief.
1. Try a liquid diet
Figuring out what to eat when you have diarrhoea can be tricky. While it is important to try and eat if you can, a liquid diet can be a temporary natural remedy. Diarrhoea makes your stomach very weak so you have to be careful not to eat anything that could aggravate it.
2. Stick to plain foods, like white rice
Known for its binding effect, boiled white rice can be a simple home cure for diarrhoea and upset stomachs. Eat in small portions and don’t add anything to it until you’re starting to feel a little more comfortable.
3. Apple cider vinegar as a home remedy for diarrhoea
An apple cider vinegar drink can also provide diarrhoea relief! Home remedies for all sorts of ailments can be found in your kitchen cupboards, and diarrhoea is no exception. Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a dash of honey in a glass of water to make this home cure for diarrhoea. It might taste a little strange, but the anti-inflammatory ingredients are are superheroes at easing stomach upsets. Drink it 2-3 times a day for best results.
4. Sip herbal tea
Herbal teas make great home remedies to stop diarrhoea because they help to keep you hydrated with a little extra soothing goodness. Ginger, chamomile, and green teas are all good choices as they can have a calming effect on your stomach.
Now you know about these key diarrhoea remedies at home, you won’t have to suffer in silence anymore. Get lots of rest, be gentle on your tummy, and find some diarrhoea relief in our home remedies.